Bangs and Locks Salon is now OPEN for service appointments in compliance with all CA State and Alameda county health guidelines.
We love online booking just as much as you do. Anytime access to scheduling is so convenient. You can book a new appointment or change an existing one.
Please keep in mind if you have extra long, thick hair, or are interested in a transformative change, those appointments take extra time. Leave us a note in the appointment and please be flexible if changes in date and or time are needed. Is your hair dark and you want to be blonde? That isn’t a Base to Ends Color – that is a Color Correction which isn’t available to book online.
Have questions? Please call Bangs and Locks Salon 510.338.6772 or email [email protected] for assistance is scheduling an appointment.
First Time Logging In? Select “Email my password” then enter your email in the supplied box. Once you’ve obtained your temporary password, you may log in and change your password and complete your profile.
Entirely New Client? Click on “New Guest” in the lower left hand corner of the gray dialogue box. Enter your email address. Then complete the required fields to register. You will then receive an email (to the address provided) with a verification code to complete sign up.
What to expect from your appointment?
Our new normal looks different. We’ve invested a great deal to implement client protection and safety. Safety is the new luxury at Bangs and Locks salon. Covid-19 necessitates the following:
- You must have an appointment to enter the salon. Prior to your scheduled appointment your stylist will contact you to go through the required screening. You may not come to an appointment if you are feeling ill or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19. Our 24-hour cancellation policy has been suspended.
- Come alone to your appointment. The only exceptions are minor children receiving a service may be accompanied by a parent or guardian and disabled persons by an attendant.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Text your stylist upon arrival and await confirmation before you enter the salon.
- A mask covering your nose and mouth is required for the entire duration of your salon visit. We recommend bringing your own disposable mask. The mask must have ear loops and please know it will get wet and if you are receiving hair color likely stained. If you need a mask, we have adjustable, cloth, washable masks available to borrow.
- When you enter the salon you will be asked to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use liquid sanitizer prior to receiving service. Your stylist will do the same.
- To shorten the service duration, reducing potential exposure, scalp massage and blowouts are optional.
- Drink service has been suspended. You may bring drinks or snacks with you BUT since you are not allowed to remove your mask you will need to step outside to consume them.
- The massage chair and the waiting area furniture have been removed. To keep physical distance, please remain seated at your stylist’s station.
- Please limit the amount of stuff you bring with you and utilize the hooks provided to hang your things. Each station now has 2 hooks.
- Please do not touch anything on the product shelves. Ask for assistance from your stylist. All testers have been removed.
For more information :